Train ticket only tourist category
This train tour is a classic, very beloved tour if you plan to visit Curitiba.
Guarantee your train ticket in advance for the same price! Train ticket only - category "Turístico"
Wagon Turístico: Wagon of the economy class with board service with soft drinks and snacks and local guide (Portuguese speaking).
If you prefer an English speaking guide on board, book the executive category here.
Attention: several wagons have acrylic windows, so that the visibility might be not as good as in the "executivo" category.
Departure time: 8:15 (we recommend to be at the station 30 minutes before!)
Arrival time in Morretes (daily): about 11:15
After booking we will send you a PDF-Document with your electronic ticket. Wagon and seats will be booked safely and easily without any extra costs!
The price refers only for the one-way ticket (Curitiba-Morretes). Ask us for prices if you intend to return by train.
** There might be delays due to technical problems **
Train in the "turístico" category from Curitiba to Morretes (daily).
In case you prefer the guided tour, see our options:
- Join-in tour Category Turista
- Join-in tour Category Executivo
- Join-in tour Great Brazil Express
- Private tour (available in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian)
- One child, under 5 years of age, will only pay the mandatory insurance (R$ 3=4,-), but no private seat will be booked
- Inform us in case you are travelling with a kid under 6 years old
- Children from 6 to 11 years old pay children price (R$ 45). Book them as "children"
According to Brazilian Law (Deliberação Normativa número 161 de 09/08/1985 – EMBRATUR):
- Up to 30 days prior to reserved services: 10% of the daily rate will be charged
- Between 29 and 21 days prior to reserved services: 20% of the daily rate will be charged
- Between 20 and 10 days prior to reserved services: 50% of the daily rate will be charged
- Between 9 and 3 days prior to reserved services: 80% of the daily rate will be charged
- Between 2 days and the day of arrival or in case of no-show: 100% of the daily rate will be charged
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
You should go directly to the train station and exchange your electronic ticket at BWT Operadora (inside the train station) for a yellow ticket.